On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:52:09 +00, Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ wrote:

> Hi Arachnoids  The continuing story...

> A few weeks ago I installed Arachne 1.71UE and all seemed OK until I
> started pppglenn.htm (?) by accident... all information was lost and I was
> supposed to reinstall the whole thing :-((

pppglenn.htm has nothing to do with it.

All it has is a few additional options that init_ppp.htm does not have.
(including a "Save changes" button which will save any changes you
make on the boxes above that button)

> To avoid this happening again... I made a backup of arachne.cfg in a
> secure place.
> (When all modifications are done I will make arachne.cfg "read only".)

> In arachne.cfg under [misc] ESC Exits was changed to ESC Back to make
> the 'Esc' key going back to the previous page and not closing Arachne.

Now.... what you might have used by mistake (which would account for
the "ESC ignore"), would be if you used glennmcc.acf

That ACF file contains my prefered settings.

> Compared to Arachne 1.61 the mail-page has been changed...
> now CC and BCC is possible but just two attachments.
> In 1.61 3 attachments... but sometimes I need some more.
> Is there a way to attach more???

Hit "M" and then link to "send files".

This allows up to 8 attachments.

--