On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:48:45 +00, you wrote:

> Hi to all

> Why am I telling all of this?
> Simply because I feel the HELP is not answering simple questions.
> And if a newbee tries Arachne he/she will fail and loose interest.
> So this time I document all the troubles... and see I learn too.

Hi Bastian,

This is the Arachne help list, it's what's it's for.  I would rather
read about your battles with W95 V. Arachne than wander off topic
too much.  That way we all learn new tricks.

>> use /testmem:off /numhandles=64
> Would you please explain what thes commands mean and/or do

I'll leave that one to my elders and betters

>> try also to add i=b000-b7ff
> Would you please explane what this means and/or do

Includes a "usually" available bit of upper memory for use as extra RAM,
in this case the memory address space b000-b7ff.  Above c000 is used.

You have managed to remove the default M$ mouse driver which is HUGE
in W95 .... I wish I knew how to ?

Regards Laurie

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/