On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> It's all about MONEY.
> It ALWAYS has been all about money.
> And it always WILL BE all about money.

  Yup.

> Thanks for fixing the link in your sig.
> (the old one was.....
> http://twoloonscoffee.com     (Need green beans?)
> (________________________^__ the 'tab' caused the link get messed-up)

  But... but...  I didn't change anything... and it works
fine here.  The link is highlighted in PINE, I hit <ENTER>,
which launches Arachne with the site downloading.

  When I see my sig in on a newsgroup via slrn, I hit
U, which then lists all URLs on the page, with one
highlighted.  Hitting <ENTER> brings up Netscape 3.04
with the url downloading.

  In NS 3.04 looking at newsgroups, it's all GUI, so you
actually have to use the mouse to click on it... and it
loads fine.

  Hmmm... are you sure *you* didn't fix something???  ;-)

 --
Steve Ackman
http://twoloonscoffee.com       (Need green beans?)