On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:28:54 +0200, Or Botton wrote:

> A pretty silly question, but...
> How do I get insight to pull all the mail in my POP3 mailbox without having to
> load Arachne first? I'd like to do it by command line or batch file instead.

> (Tried to figure it out by myself, gave up after 15 minutes. Either i'm
> loosing my "touch" or I just got lazy. :P ... I think its probebly being
> lazy. )

Insight.exe does not do the mail downloads or uploads.
Core.exe does both Pop3 and SMTP.

Core.exe does these tasks.....

1) Pop3 download
2) SMTP upload
3) create the TBS (To Be Sent), outgoing massages
_____________________________
d9xt!
Insight does these tasks....

1) convert mail messages from plain text to HTML
2) convert the directory listing of inbox, outbox, etc... to HTML
3) move mail messages from one 'folder' to another.
4) delete messages (or move to trash folder)
5) 'detatch' any attached files
6) attach files to the TBS created by core.exe

 Glenn
 http://arachne.cz/
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/
 http://www.angelfire.com/id/glenndoom/download.htm