I can tell you one thing about the spam filters here at CisNet.....

I HATE THEM.

No messages will get through to me and none can be sent by me
if they contain a dollar sign ($) in the subject.

Those several messages with suject: M$lookout did
not get through to my inbox.

I got them in the Arachne-digest because the spam filter only looks at
the subject line not the body of the message.

That's why I had to change the subject line on my replies to that thread
so that they read "lookout" instead of "M$lookout"

In addition.....
AFAIK,
I am still unable to receive messages from some domains in Russia. :((

Mithgoll,
If you are listening, could you please try again?

--
 Glenn
 http://arachne.cz/