On Tue, 27 May 2003 07:53:00 -0500, Sam Ewalt wrote:

> On Tue, 27 May 2003 15:13:40 +0930, Greg Mayman wrote:

>>> Arachne works ok for low volume situations and is easy to setup
>>> and use. It just has limitations. And it's not apt to be "fixed"
>>> any time soon because of the small number of users.

>> 1. My situation is low volume... 34 messages today is still classed as
>> low, isn't it?

>> 2. AFAIK Glenn McCorkle is still working on upgrades of Arachne,
>> regardless of the low number of users. Maybe its weaknesses will be
>> "fixed" one day.

> Yep, 34 messages is low volume. If you had a couple of hundred to
> sort through then Arachne's Insight would drive you crazy.

> Yes, we can hope that improvements are coming from Glenn and perhaps
> from others.

Sam,
Over 2 years ago, as a test.....sent 600 messages to my own address.
I found then that the limit in Arachne is 512.

What is it that you would like to be able to do in sorting of
large numbers of messages ?

So-long-as what you'de like is not 'too complex'.

I'll see if I can accommodate your request.

--
 Glenn
 http://arachne.cz/