On Wed, 28 May 2003 08:55:09 +1000, Ron Clarke wrote:

> If you shell out from arachne and look at them with a text viewer, you
> will see a (UU)-encoded attachment, often called "big5".  I have an idea
> that this is something that Outlook Distress will actually render, but I
> seem to remember that "big5" has some relation to Chinese fonts.

Hmmm... I've deleted them all. But I might try UUdecoding the next one
to see what it is. OTOH if "big5" does relate to chinese fonts it may
still be garbage to my eyes.

from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
  "Queen City of the South"  34:55S  138:36E
-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/