On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:29:41 -0400, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> Cache.idx can only be 'decoded' (so to speak), using the latest version
> of wwwman.exe

> Did you try viewing it with these key-strokes ?

> "U" and then link to "Cache Index".

> There you are. ;-)

No I am not ;-(( INCOMPATIBLE VERSION

Perhaps this has something to do with the changes we made to wwwman ?
We changed it abt 6 month ago for the Win95 problem...

Your screen shots look promissing Glenn.

Regards, Bastiaan

*************************
Technische Redactie CQ-PA
Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ
Attentie: e-mail adres bij Wanadoo niet meer gebruiken!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://home.hetnet.nl/~ba8tian/index.html

-- Virusvrij e-mailen? => Arachne browser/mailer

-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client