On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:52:09 -0400, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:21:25 +00, Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ wrote:

>> On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 19:29:41 -0400, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

>>> Cache.idx can only be 'decoded' (so to speak), using the latest version
>>> of wwwman.exe

>>> Did you try viewing it with these key-strokes ?

>>> "U" and then link to "Cache Index".

>>> There you are. ;-)

>> No I am not ;-(( INCOMPATIBLE VERSION

>> Perhaps this has something to do with the changes we made to wwwman ?
>> We changed it abt 6 month ago for the Win95 problem...

>> Your screen shots look promissing Glenn.

> You are still using  V1.61

V1.61 has been severely modified to my preferences and that is why I
still use her. But I tried the "U" in 171UE and this is OK.

WWWMAN.EXE and cacheindex.dgi are the same but I think the cache.idx is
written in a slightly different way...?
What is writing the cache index so I can change that too?

I tried to save the output from cacheindex.dgi (in 171UE) to a text or
HTML file but that is not possible with either F2 Save or P Print.
Could this be done?

Regards, Bastiaan

> That's why you got 'incompatible version'

> I fixed the problem with the cache index loooonnnnggg ago. ;-)
> (even before tackling the M$Dos v7 incompatibility problem)

> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/

> --
> Glenn
> http://arachne.cz/
> http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/
> http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/aqc/

*************************
Technische Redactie CQ-PA
Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ
Attentie: e-mail adres bij Wanadoo niet meer gebruiken!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://home.hetnet.nl/~ba8tian/index.html

-- Virusvrij e-mailen? => Arachne browser/mailer

-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client