On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:49:01 -0930, Kevin JCJD Symons wrote:

> A couple of things that *I* would find handy to make Arachne's use more
> pleasant...

> A "Send" BUTTON similar to the F2 "Save" button on the e-mail page...
> [maybe even a key to match the Cancel button too, while I'm at it]

The function keys  (F1-F10) can be user defined to perform functions
or go to web pages or files. You can get mail, send mail, have alternate
hotlists, whatever you want.

Go to the "Options" page by pushing the "O" key. Click on "local
settings", scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter what
you want in the fields provided. Save and click on "use new settings".

Now shift-F1 etc will  take you where you want to go.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/