Hi List,
        more and more computers have USB-ports now and modems, printers,
you name it..., use the USB connection.

I am planning to buy a digital camera and all brands and types have a
cable supplied to connect them with the computer via the USB-port.
But, my computers lack the USB-port... so I went to the shop.

"Have you got a USB plug-in board to my computer?"
Oh yes, they have. "Do I need a special driver for the USB port?"
Oh no... if the port does not work just read the Win98 CD.

No driver?!? On the box it is stated only 32-bits systems and when I
ask a bit more... no, not for win95 systems... no driver ;-(

How about DOS?? Is there a way to use an USB-port?
I think the plug-in board has a PCI-slot... as the soundcard has and
I never succeeded in operating the soundcard in DOS.
(The soundcard does function if I first start Win95 =16 bit= and then

So this is my question: is a driver available for a plug-in USB board
for DOS? (preferable 16-bit FAT system)

Question #2: is a driver available for the Sound Blaster PCI128?

Regards, Bastiaan
.

*************************
Technische Redactie CQ-PA
Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ
Attentie: e-mail adres bij Wanadoo niet meer gebruiken!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://home.hetnet.nl/~ba8tian/index.html

-- Virusvrij e-mailen? => Arachne browser/mailer

-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client