> From: "Greg Mayman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Registration is going to reward Michael for the work he has done, but
> it's not going to confer any benefits on the user.

> Pointless? I guess it's in the mind of the person paying out the cash.

Hi Greg,

Well, since Michael isn't taking any interest in Arachne these days, it's
quite possible that there is no longer any mechanism for paying him.
OTOH, if there *is* still a way of paying him, I'd do it on one condition:
that he fix the [EMAIL PROTECTED]& unsubscribe function of majordomo.

Ray Andrews,
Vancouver, Canada  (Please note new email address is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/