On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:41:32 +0930, Greg Mayman wrote:

> And if they "accidently" subscribed to the digest when they were already
> on the list, as I did, they might need to unsubscribe to avoid
> duplication of messages.

> Does anyone know whether any humans are reading the mail at arachne.cz?

There are periodic signs of life at arachne.cz, occasionally something
new gets posted to the website--almost always now it is written by
Michael in Czech and seems to be refering to his webhosting business.

The latest posting to Arachne News was June 2, 2003--so it's not
completely dead.

There are a number of email addresses on the website. Try them all.
Maybe you'll get a response.

Or you could try telephoning directly as there are home, office and
cell phone numbers listed at the website.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/