On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:19:21 -0400, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

> I am in 100% agreement with that piont of view. :)

> This is one of the many reasons why I advocate..... Anarchy.

> To me,
> Anarchy == the 100% abolition of all forms of government everywhere.

> Please read (and try to understand)......
> http://www.merseyworld.com/imagine/lyrics/imagine.htm

Thank you, Glenn. "Imagine" is a wonderful, important song. Peace will
be found first in our own hearts.

But, in my humble opinion the world is not yet ready to abolish
government. The only hope for the world is democracy--a fair and
just self government.

We have only to look at places in the world that have no functioning
government to see that chaos, lawlessness, and gang warfare in the
streets is what happens now when government is abolished altogether.

No, we need responsible government--a rule of law that respects the
rights of individuals to be safe and secure in their persons, homes
and families and lets them pursue happiness as they see fit without
infringing on the rights of their neighbor to do the same.

Many people are ready to live that way now.  Many more will be
able to imagine this in the future.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/