..
          Glenn McCorkle

          Extremely well expressed, Glenn.

          "He who never tries... will never win"

          "If I buy the lottery ticket, will you guarantee
           that I will win the $ million?.....
           ---- No.  But I will guarantee... that you won't
                if you don't"

          Keep on truckin, Glenn, fighting for the "anybrowser"
          standard.

          Ross Virgin
          Toronto, Canada
          "No you will not catch SARS by reading my e-mail.
           But if you are nervous... wear a mask anyway."
..
..
..

-- Arachne V1.66, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/