Really? I thought that majordomo was an alias for listserv and listserv
is a mailing list tool, working in conjunction with sendmail on Unix
machines.

Pe data de Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:25:05 +0100
Mel Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a scris:

<snip>

  seem to remember Majordomo was/is still? a DOS based programme