unsubscribe
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 4:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: arachne-digest V1 #2215

arachne-digest        Sunday, August 17 2003        Volume 01 : Number 2215

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:45:03 -0400
From: "Glenn McCorkle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux for Windows Users

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:24:52 -0500, Sam Ewalt wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:13:20 -0400, Roger Turk wrote:

>> To see what is missing from Linux that discourages Windows users, go to,

>> <www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2003/08/14/>

> In Arachne's Insight only addresses with "http://"; before the url
> are "clickable"

> Like this:  http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2003/08/14/

ftp://www.somewhare.net/ is also 'clickable'.

As-is an email address (even without 'mailto:')
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

- --
 Glenn
 http://arachne.cz/
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/
 http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/
 http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/aqc/

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:44:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Shell accounts and telnet

Kool, Sam;
I've been really wondering what the heck these shell
accounts are! What are the benefits, or reasons for
using a shell account over using your own computer's
applications?
A little less bewildered Rob:

- --

     -----Email by Pine on Slackware GNU-Linux-----