On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 "Gregory Parks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>  "Welcome to the Hotel California"
>  "You can checkout any time you please but you can never leave"
>
> Greg

My thoughts exactly.

One interesting thing about our list - other than lifetime (and beyond)
membership - is that we receive all the latest viruses (or was that
virii) and worms, plus an offer for just about every con know to man.
This is a good place to become acquainted with literally every version of
Nigerian scam letters and all the other internet garbage that you can
only occasionally read about in another email list.

If your job is internet security, then this is email heaven.

If you just wanted to simply exchange a few emails with some friends and
not be bothered by junk mail, well ... this is the other place.

BUT ... you should stick around for a few days (as if you had an
alternative) while you play with the Arachne web browser (and off-line
viewer, and DOS shell). If you like Arachne, then this is the place to
get all your questions answered.

If you REALLY want out, send a personal note to Michael Polak at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  and BEG him to remove you from the list.

Welcome.

Bob ~

-

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!