Hi all,

After much delay, I've finally merged arcem-fast to trunk. Apologies for
the mass of spam on the arcem-cvs list that this has caused. It was almost
much worse, as I accidentally issued the checkin from the wrong folder,
causing cvs to try submitting the 50 odd backup copies of the source I'd
been keeping on my hard disc. Luckily it processed the right folder first,
and I was able to stop it before it started commiting any of the others.
This cock-up probably explains why the merge resulted in two new revisions
of each file being generated (and two sets of emails) instead of just one.

Anyway, since the trunk hasn't been touched in years there weren't any
merge conflicts to resolve, and the latest code compiles to an identical
binary to a build I made from just before the merge, so despite the mess
it looks like the merge went OK.

Now that that's out of the way, what are everyone's thoughts on putting
together a new release? I believe the OS X build still needs fixing, and
gp2x may be broken, but Amiga, Linux, RISC OS and Windows should all be
fine.

Cheers,

- Jeffrey