Hi Ralph,

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

Given our project-admin hats, Peter Naulls or I can convert the CVS to
Subversion or Git following SF's instructions.
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/CVS/

Any updates on this? It looks like we might be missing out on some new contributions (and at some point, I'd certainly like to do some more work as well).

https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/11/topics/12740

Git probably takes a bit more time, that I don't have right now but
might soon.  Can those that have recent CVS commits, Ian?, state a
preference for Subversion or Git.  Does RISC OS support both Subversion
and Git now?

Previously I said that either option is fine with me, but I think I'm leaning more towards git now. RISC OS should have a functioning git client "soon" (and a subversion client has been available for a number of years).

Cheers,

- Jeffrey