Jason Chu wrote:
In general I'm not happy with Trac's wiki and bug tracker.  Trac took all
the simplest stuff and put it together so none of it is really good, it's
just combined.

Same here. In any way you can look at it, it will never outperform any specialized app instead of when it comes to number of features. Quantity over quality is trac. ;)

On cvs.archlinuxppc.org I'm using viewvc ever since I've moved services. It's a little problematic to run it in a lighttpd environment but it works well, is stable and - what I find most convenient - looks and works the same way viewcvs did.

viewvc +1

Cheers,

Alex