As some of you have noticed, I moved all the stuff we do in the -ARCH kernel into a separate patch to make the PKGBUILD slimmer. Now I finally set up a generation script for the patch (which is in an early state, doesn't do much error handling, but works) which will probably grow and become more sophisticated over time.

I set the script and the patches up in
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=linux-2.6-ARCH.git;a=summary

However, I need someone with root to run

groupadd linux-2.6-ARCH-git (is that even a valid group name?)
chown -R thomas:linux-2.6-ARCH-git path/to/repo

I did the rest of the steps listed in repo-setup.txt, so after that the repository should be fine.

I will start preparing 2.6.25 soon (maybe even today), but I want to clean up the patch. If anybody has opinions about any of the patches currently included, please post them here. You can go through the PATCHCFG file in the repository and comment on the ones you like or dislike.