Thomas Bächler schrieb:
I read that, I was talking about a quick overview about the actual layout of the SVN. Believe it or not, everybody seems to tell me something different about that. Is it pkgname/{trunk,repos/{i686,x86_64}} now (I vaguely remember that from an old discussion)?

And you only mentioned how I can check out a single package, but I have no idea where I can check out the whole tree (which I'd like to have on my build machines). Posting an URL would be nice ...

Nevermind, figured that all out. If nobody else does, I will post a "what works how" summary tonight, for future reference and for the ones among us who just don't have time to read all this.