On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

Hi,

I just uploaded an imagemagick package in testing that will require a rebuilt of the apps that links to its libs because the libraries names have changed. From imagemagick ChangeLog:
 * New Unix/Linux refactoring (should be transparent since changes are
   reflected in Magick-config and ImageMagick.pc pkg-config files):
     /usr/local/include => /usr/local/include/ImageMagick
     libMagick => libMagickCore
     libWand => libMagickWand
     Magick-config (deprecated) => MagickCore-config
     Wand-config (deprecated) => MagickWand-config
     Add Magick++-config, MagickCore.pc, MagickWand.pc, Magick++.pc

The package that needs to be rebuilt are:

dvdauthor
inkscape
koffice
labplot
libavg
libfprint
psiconv (already done)
pstoedit
transcode
vips
vips-devel
xine-lib

To get the list above, I've installed all packages that had imagemagick as a (make)depends then ran lddd to see which ones needed to be rebuilt. It might be worth it to to that for future rebuilds. If someone with mysql access would do a todo list for the above, I'll appreciate. I could always do some of these rebuilds if some of you are overwhelmed by work.

Eric

To get things going, I'll start some of these rebuilds. If you plan to rebuild your package this week-end or if you have already rebuilt package on your local machine and were waiting for the cvs->svn move, let me know. Locally, I have packages for labplot, pstoedit and vips. I'm working on koffice which will need to be patched for gcc 4.3

Thanks

believed to be clean.