On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2008/4/9, Aaron Griffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:13 AM, Aaron Griffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > New and improved ssh
> >
> >  I haven't been able to find a comprehensive upstream change log (busy
> >  with devtools/dbscripts changes), but I know this has some large
> >  security fixes, and also contains the new-fangled chroot ability.
> >  That's right, sshd should not have the ability to chroot users built
> >  in. I know I'm excited.
> >
> >  Should be in testing for both arches
>

> Ping.
>
>  I did find this from Pierre (thanks):
>    http://www.openssh.com/txt/release-4.9
>    http://www.openssh.com/txt/release-5.0

 Works as usual. Signed off (i686).
 Moved the discussion of .pacnew issue to pacman-dev.

Still need at least another x86_64 signoff, but I'd like more than
that just to be safe.

I've been using scp for the last few days and it works fine. If that's enough, consider it signed off for x86_64. Otherwise, I could test the ssh client and server tonight.

believed to be clean.