On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Thomas Bächler wrote:

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Thomas Bächler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is a problem in our current version of initscripts: If a package is
added in staging, but the PKGBUILD shows an older version, the package and
database data become inconsistent:

Still not fixed, I fixed those errors several times, but won't do it now to increase the maintainer's awareness of the problem.

FTR, I reported that problem a few days ago: http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-April/005726.html
Unfortunately, graphviz is not the only package with this problem.

Weird... this should be checked, but maybe I fugged it up with the
dbscripts changes.

No, I fucked it up when I moved our scripts to the -$ARCH suffix. Or it was fucked up before.

Ah, well, I'm rewriting them anyway.

Make it fast. :)

believed to be clean.