Aaron Griffin schrieb:
So I made a handful of changes to the dbscripts, and wanted to get a
quick review from people before I push them live.

If you get a chance, please look over the recent patches here:
http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=dbscripts.git;a=summary

This include's Xavier's new-and-improved check_archlinux script too.

Thanks,
Aaron
:wq

Starting to review your changes now. Could we please tag the "releases" that are used on gerolde in the future?

I was guessing that
f404689fc11bbeace243779305ede5b7d7270ae8 is what we are using now but it seems that there is a commit in /arch/.git which is not on the projects.archlinux repo. What's wrong here?