Thomas Bächler wrote:
Allan McRae schrieb:
I can confirm:

Newer udev doesn't work with klibc, it requires blkid, which we will probably never be able to build with klibc.

I want to get rid of klibc - it sucks, it's a nightmare, it's unmaintained, it's crap, should I say more?

The reason might be that I did some magic to the i686 version to make it build, which might have been wrong - I have no idea.

But then, I don't know why it would hang here, as according to Eric everything seems to work (you can run udevadm, you can run modprobe and so on). I might set up a test system with i686 and see for myself.

Just adding that I tried heaps of clocksource= options (acpi_pm,htc,jiffies,rtc) and none of them helped this issue.

Allan