Hi,

On 17-11-2023 19:31, gromit wrote:
On 23/11/10 12:08AM, Levente Polyak wrote:

## Rollout Timeline

If no significant issues arise, we will proceed with the rollout in
approximately 2 weeks. This entails disabling login on Flyspray and
importing all bugs into GitLab. Subsequently, Flyspray will be replaced with
static sites to preserve historical data for some time.

Following up on the previous mail we will roll out this change next Saturday
(25th November) throughout the day.

During the migration we will have to change/deploy various projects aswell as
doing the migration itself, so please bear with us and report any
inconsistencies only if they still persist the next day.

Please have another look at the test setup (as described by the previous mail
in this thread) and report any feedback back to us before the migration.
This helps us so we can adapt the tooling before the changes go live!

For all whom it may concern, we are migrating Flyspray issues to Gitlab now and have disabled bug creation/commenting on Flyspray for reports.

Bare with us while we break Arch.

Greetings,

Gromit & Jelle