Hey!

On 20/03/2024 13:42, kpcyrd wrote:
  INFO  arch_repro_status > All packages are reproducible!
  INFO  arch_repro_status > Your system is 100.00% reproducible.

\o/

Where do we go from here? It would be cool if the OCI container image itself could also be reproduced (bit-for-bit), but I'm not sure if there's any prior work (specifically for images listed as 'official' on Docker Hub)?

What would interest me a lot is if we gate the creation of the image on this, but of course that will not be a very trivial process.

Basically, we only publish an image if it is reproducible.

Input much appreciated!

Don't know much about reproducing OCI images, but another interesting goal would be reproducing the other images we produce:

https://mirror.pkgbuild.com/images/latest/

Likely needs a way to store the embedded packages.

Greetings,

Jelle