On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:16:51AM +0100, Jan de Groot wrote:
> [...]

Other distros applying more patches in compare to Archlinux is not
entirely true.

http://crux.nu/ports/crux-2.4/xorg/xorg-server/Pkgfile
http://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/linux/slackware/slackware_source/x/x11/patch/xorg-server/
http://gentoo-portage.com/AJAX/Ebuild/59397/View

Archlinux has much in common with 2 of the above distros, CRUX and
Slackware. The first uses 1 patch and the second 3.
I assume you have checked with distros like Debian and Fedora, after all
its their patches we have in xorg-server most of the time.