Xavier wrote:
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Allan McRae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can confirm it does not happen with the official binaries, although the
icons do not show but that could be because I ran it from my home directory.
 I have also rebuilt via abs to get branding and that does not help.

Time for a bug report....

And if anyone has the time, what happens when building a vanilla
thunderbird, that is, without these 12 patches? :)

I just built it with absolutely minimal patches (one is needed to add -X11 to LDFLAGS), and there is still a problem. Looks like the latest thunderbird does not play nice with one of our libraries. To track this down will require building with most of the --enable-system-<lib> options removed from the mozconfig.

Allan (CCed bug report)