On Tue, 20 May 2008, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:

Hi,
there has been some security updates for packages in Core that have
been upgraded and have been lying in Testing for a long while. The ones
that come to mind are bzip2 and openssh but there might be more. Is
there any reason those havent moved yet?
As far as i can see bzip2 is missing some signoffs since April.
One month+ is a lot of time for such packages to stay in Testing IMO.
Someone should move them quick.

Greg

They were forgotten. openssh has been moved to core. Tonight I'll signoff and move bzip2 to core (if the package is OK).

I intended to do a testing cleanup. There are more packages waiting for signoffs and some others that has been in testing for months.

believed to be clean.