Amanai schrieb:
I pick this up. I don't want to build it and upload moonlight for AUR. I don't want to use any packages from AUR.

Then pay someone to do it. Seriously, what kind of attitude is that?

I'm not generally against using moonlight, but the usual way for a package inside Arch is through the AUR and high popularity measured by AUR votes. The other way would be that a developer is particularly interested in that package, but apparently none of us has ever seen the need to have moonlight, so you are stuck with the AUR way.