David Rosenstrauch wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:
Listmates,

Success, first email from the new arch box on kde3 with opera! The issue I have is that every time kde starts, ksplash crashes with a SIGSEGV (11) message. Is this an easy fix? Thanks!

Dunno. Doesn't happen to me. Try searching arch forums, kdemod forums, or google for some combination of the keywords: ksplash, kdemod, sigsegv, segfault, etc.

Is there any stack trace, btw, or anything getting written to any of the logs?

DR

You might also be able to get some more info by doing "strace ksplash" from the command line.

DR