David C. Rankin wrote:
List,

Most of you know this, but it caught me off-guard. With Arch (with good security) if you define your squirrelmail data and attachment directories outside your document root (which you should), then you must explicitly add the path to the parent directory of data & attachment to the open_basedir path in /etc/php/php.ini. Example:

open_basedir = /srv/http/:/srv/www:/home/:/tmp/:/usr/share/pear/:/usr/local/share/sqmail

Restart the web server and your good. Without it, you are dead in the water...

Yeah, I got hit by that a while back too after a SM upgrade. Annoying. I imagine it's something that should be part of a Squirrelmail wiki page, but we don't currently have one.

DR