Andreas Radke wrote:
Today I've added a 2nd kernel to our svn called "kernel26-lts". It
should help to make you less caring about kernel updates. The intention
is to
1) have a 2nd choice for the kernel pkg that suits better in
certain situations and
2) it can be a fallback when a reboot after updating the core
"kernel26" fails

Having a stable unpatched kernel is definately a Good Thing. The constant
kernel changes and the associated lava-pants was getting a real nuisance on my
Arch servers.

I wouldn't bother including Xen though, IMO it's on its last legs since Red Hat
took KVM under their wings. KVM is definately the way to go.

Glenn