On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Daenyth Blank wrote:

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 17:04, Dimitrios Apostolou <ji...@gmx.net> wrote:
The other is that I had trouble finding a truly lightweight X terminal
(there were times when xterm was considered bloated ;) so I packaged myself
rxvt. Most other distributions offer it so in case you decide to include it
I attach the PKGBUILD.

rxvt is available in the AUR (which you can read about on the wiki).
The repos have mrxvt and rxvt-unicode packaged as binaries.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't search the AUR. I assumed it was deprecated because of rxvt-unicode, which is much more heavyweight. Would the devs consider including it in extra? it's one of the simplest but most basic packages available.

Dimitris