Aaron Griffin wrote:
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Arvid Picciani <a...@exys.org> wrote:
...stuff...

Not sure what just happened here. I thought we were having a
legitimate discussion about xorg-server and this ballooned into
something crazy.

You wanted detailed proof, here you are.
i doubt you have grasped the essence of it in the 5 minutes you bothered to invest.

Apparently, you've been holding onto this for some
time.

for 3 years now. iterating each 6 months.

If you have legitimate, actionable fixes for anything you take issue
with, please post them to the bug tracker. Until then, this is just
hot air.

I take that as an invite to post packages to the tracker that adhere to the arch way. If this turns out to be another false promise, i will add that to the next iteration.

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies