On 12/17/2009 07:52 PM, crda...@gmail.com wrote:
Are you sure the problem lies within the driver itself? The fact that
you can't locate a regression with git bisect leads me to believe the
issue would be with some other software, and with so much graphics work
being done in so many different area areas it would very well be
possible. Off the top of my head it could also be in mesa, the kernel,
or X.Org.

Yes,

        I'm sure it is the driver. I haven't completed the bisecting despite
having spent hours on it. With the driver there is no way to automate the
process other than building, installing, restarting X and checking and then
marking good/bad. To my shagrin, there were only 90+ commits within the
good/bad window I have.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC