Laurie Clark-Michalek wrote:

[putolin]
point and rebuttal is rather childish and silly, the principal is, KDE
4 isn't perfect. The version of KDE 3 you are using is the last, and
thus I imagine in many ways, it is perfect. Everything works, and it
is stable software. The first version of KDE 3 was released in 2002,
and the last in 2008. That's 6 years. KDE 4.0 was released in January
2008, so get back to me in 2014, and tell me what your opinion of the
latest release of KDE 4 is like. They'll probably have fixed the
column width problem XD

That's like saying world hunger is going to be solved and yes it has some problems but get back to me in 2099.

I am not waiting that long, I am using KDE 3.5.10 and when I finally can't use that I am going to Xcfe.

The only thing I really need from KDE is the  Konqueror web browser.