On 04/09/2010 09:41 AM, Jan de Groot wrote:
On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 09:34 -0400, pyther wrote:

Has there been any work on a wiki entry for Xorg 1.8? I don't see
anything on the main wiki. I just don't want to duplicate efforts.

Cheers!
Nothing has been done on documentation yet. Feel free to use the
documentation from Fedora to add information to the Xorg input
hotplugging wiki page.

Alright I started editing the wiki. The majority of the changes were made under the configuration section. I pretty much copied verbatim the InputClasses section. If someone can look over them and possibly improve the wiki I would appreciate it.

Do we need 'Changes with modular Xorg' anymore?
Do we need Automatic Configuration with hwd? From what I can gather hwd won't generate a working configuration with Xorg 1.8

~pyther