On 06/05/10 19:15, Thomas Bächler wrote:
Am 06.05.2010 11:08, schrieb Juan Diego Tascón:
And one more question: is there a proposed starting date or a proposed
selection procedure or just additional information for the Junior
Developer scheme? I sent an email to Allan (@archlinux.org) the day it
opened but I have not received any reply yet, I am starting to think
that I sent it to the wrong email address.

You sent it to the right address. There is a large number of
applications, someone has to actually go through them all and evaluate
them. Personally, I had the time to read the first 11 when they first
started coming in, but since then had no more time.

Yes there was a lot of applications, far more than I expected! I have started the process of going through them all and the comments mde by other devs and had hoped to have this done by the weekend but that looks unlikely. So hopefully soon...

Allan