On Sat, 17 Jul 2010, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

On 07/17/2010 01:23 AM, Mark Pustjens wrote:
 On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

>  On 07/16/2010 10:11 PM, Mark Pustjens wrote:
> >  Hi List,
> >  submitted uptream but not yet been accepted.
> > then we don't need them if upstream did that

 They didn't do anything :) Submitted only a few hours ago.

post a link to the bug report or mailing list so we can follow the progress

As i said in my original post: there is no place for a bug report, nor is there a mailing list.

--
Ionuț

Greetings/Groetjes

Mark Pustjens

--
'It's a lovely morning, lads,' he said. 'I feel like a million dollars. Don't
you?'