On 07/31/2010 01:08 PM, ALAUX, Guillaume wrote:
On 31 July 2010 11:51, Ionuț Bîru<ib...@archlinux.org>  wrote:

On 07/31/2010 12:22 PM, ALAUX, Guillaume wrote:

  I have pretty much the same request about Tomcat... should I wait for Dan
get back in business?

send me everything

  Hi Ionuț,

I just need to test one last thing on x64 when at home on Sunday and will
send it right away.

Thanks

are you updating to the new stable series?

--
Ionuț

The 5.5.30 yes.

Well actually the update is hardly just a version change. You can already get
it here and use
it<http://github.com/galaux/abs/blob/master/tomcat_current/PKGBUILD>
.

done

I would also like to propose this "new" package
"tomcat-admin"<http://github.com/galaux/abs/tree/master/tomcat_current-admin>that
provides the administration webapp. These have been tested on i686 and
x64.

upload it in aur and if it gets enough votes maybe somebody will move it into community.

--
Ionuț