I install chris brannon's talking arch linux a little earlier this weekend. It was not the first Linux I've installed either. I use the talking version since I can't see anything at all. For as small a Linux as this is it's impressive. We need a foomatic-rip package though because my parallel printer probably won't work well otherwise and that makes it difficult for those helping me shop to read my grocery lists. I have already built and got astrolog running on archlinux and for free accurate horoscopes that's a good choice. I could probably package it for this Linux if there's enough interest. Another problem probably of interest to a larger audience is no command line spreadsheet programs are yet available. I can probably put some things together for that too. I'll definitely do that for myself and again if there's enough interest I can probably build something and make it available. I do use orca and gnome a little, but the graphical user environment isn't my normal living space while at home. I'm required to use Windows at work so I figure while I'm at home I get to choose my operating systems and my operating system interfaces. I don't want the two environments getting confused with each other.