On 02/10/10 19:29, Mike Sampson wrote:
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Allan McRae<al...@archlinux.org>  wrote:
On 02/10/10 18:52, Guillaume Brunerie wrote:

2010/10/2 Allan McRae<al...@archlinux.org>

Hi,

I just pushed a new abs release to [testing].  The "major" changes are:
  - use the tarball method for initial sync
  - fix tarball method to work with $arch in mirrorlist
  - updated prototypes for pacman-3.4
  - addition of bzr prototype

I will push it to [extra] if I hear about no breakages in the next day or
two.

Hi,
It seems that the bzr prototype is not there:

Ah... crap!  I forgot to add it to the makefile...  I will fix that some
time.

Allan

Slightly off topic. I always wondered why there wasn't a Python proto
PKGBUILD included in abs. There is one in the wiki[1] which I use when
I need it though it would be handy to have one included with the rest
of the prototypes. I can open a feature request for this unless there
is a reason why it is not included.

It has never been added mainly because no-one ever asked or submitted a patch with one.

Allan