On 10/08/2010 03:32 AM, Matthew Monaco wrote:
I was following the discussion about holding back xorg 1.9 because of
the nvidia driver, but I either missed the end of it, or it was left open.

Do the nvidia and nvidia-173xx drivers in [extra] work with 1.9?

yes

If they do work, either or both, are they still plagued by this
performance regression (stuff like rendering fonts as far as I can
remember).

If either does have this performance hit, does anyone know of a target
version that resolves the regression?

are you still talking about nvidia legacy?

if not, the current nvidia has performance regression which are fixed in the beta.

--
Ionuț