On 11/07/10 18:23, Matthew Monaco wrote:
Anyone have issues changing from Xorg to one of the tty's? I've got a
radeon r600.

No problems on my Intel 945 (aside from the long-standing "sometimes randomly, on boot after mode-setting but before entering X for the first time, it doesn't display anything").

Wireless is still working alright so far ( = 2 hours usage), suspend/resume worked, and nothing else seems odd about my system either.

Signoff x86_64. (Is that too hasty? Should I wait a day? I'll report back if anything goes wrong, anyway.)

-Isaac