On the forums, we see an increasing number of threads about ArchBang.
Understandably so, since not only does it carry "Arch" in the name, it also
uses the same styling [1], and supposedly users are told there to use the
Arch wiki and forum for support.

People are asking if ArchBang is an official Arch project [2], which it
obviously isn't. ArchBang is more a one-click or no-config install which
goes against the Arch philosophy. Also our Forum Etiquette states that
community support is _only_ given for installations done from official Arch
installation media [3].

While ArchBang (and probably some other spin-off distros) are very similar
and sometimes almost identical to Arch, they are _not_ Arch and in my
opinion this should be made more clear to avoid any damage to the Arch
project as a whole.

What are your thoughts about this? I'm hoping to get an official reaction
from our dev-team, so we can avoid some of the confusion that is present
now.

[1] http://archbang.org/
[2] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=889066#p889066
[3] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Forum_Etiquette#How_to_Post